سوا للجميع - غزة
The French section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for its project In Gaza strip a: MEDICAL DOCTOR
Médecins Sans Frontières “Doctors Without Borders” is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
- Provides medical care according to MSF’s protocols.
- Ensure quality of pain management and provide adequate treatment.
- Provides adequate referral to specialized medical and paramedical structures in case of complications or need.
- Ensures that medical confidentiality is respected in all areas of his activity.
- Carries out the management and ongoing training of the medical/paramedical team in order to optimize the quality of care.
- Analyses clinic statistics on a monthly basis and provides report to the medical referent.
- Knows and respect MSF charter.
- Certified General Physician, experience in burns will be an advantage.
- Two years previous experience as a medical doctor with strong local medical and social work contacts
- Good knowledge of the local health network including the MOH and other actors
- English language proficiency both written and spoken,
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and basic computer skills
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work under pressure and stress management capacity
Contract: 6 months contract with possible extension
Probable start: November, 2017.
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants, please send: - C.V. in English - Cover letter in English By e-mail to email@example.com (subject: Job application- Medical doctor) or in the dedicated mailbox at MSF Office (A Husseini Street, near El Wehda Street, Gaza City), mentioning “Medical doctor” on the application
Deadline: Wednesday October 25th, 2017 at 2pm. Successful candidates only will be contacted for the written test and interview. No telephone inquiries, please.